Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Get txt

Saying new phone coming tomorrow find out it's ukmail and think oh god

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VoLTE on arnitary device

Is O2 allowing turning on VoLTE in account even if the device is not listed on O2's device as eligible?Does O2 intentionally prevent use of other VoLTE devices currently? Or has anyone made it working on other devices such as those Android devices no...

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Talkalot tariff

I have a simple on a Talkalot tariff I cannot change it by calling since my microphone is not working, so I tried changing it with my O2 but it says try again later.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! going broad

Hi, i'm going abroad,and not sure how to set up my Samsung J3 Im on payg classic. and not very good with phones. Doh!!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost tablet,still waiting for sim.

Hi.Three weeks in to a new contract,I lost a Galaxy tablet,believed to be left on a plane.No chance to track it as it was in airplane mode.I phoned o2 to report it,and was told that they would block it and send me out a new sim with the same number t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost/stolen sim

My daughter pay as you go somewhere, is being used by someone as she lost her phone, is there a way to turn the sim off as whoever has it is ringing all her contact's

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Hi, Can i get my PAC code please? I am leaving O2. Best Regards

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading next month

Hi I am due an upgrade next month and carphone warehouse have much cheaper deals than on O2. I see that some people say carphone warehouse is worse but why is this? I never feel the need to upgrade early or anything like that and I'm perfectly happy ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change payment date

Hi i would like to change my payment date to the 15th of every month please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos