Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Itemised received calls/texts?

Is it possible to get an itemised bill showing received calls and texts? I know you can obviously get an itemised bill for calls and texts sent but this doesn't include any received ones.Short of it is that I'm in dispute with a maintenance company o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail on PAYG Nokia 6300 (for time being)

Looking at trying to get e-mail but keep getting "subscribe paket data" message. Doesn't the PAYG contract with 250-Mb allowance allow data from e-mail?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I hate it too

I hate O2. I have spent about 2 hours trying to get help but keep being disconnected. Just been on phone for 32 minutes tonight then disconnected. Why is this happening, possible because I want to give notice that I will not renew my contract with th...

• 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Billed For Cancelled Line

Oh dear! Automation is a wonderful thing, but it looks like I have been billed for a cancelled line. £42 has come out of my account today for a line which was live for less than a week. Any tips on the fastest way to get this money back? Calling 202?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old iPhone 3GS & Pay-As-You-Go

I am currently on 24 month contract with O2 with my Xperia Z1 (my 4th contract phone). I have an old iPhone 3GS (was my second contract phone with O2) which is sat in its box doing nothing. I am looking to give this phone to my dad for keeping in the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 mid term rise v ofcom ruling Facts

Loads of threads over this but the salient points are1 Ofcom rules apply from 23rd Jan 2014 and allow for price rises http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/2014/01/checklist-when-taking-out-a-new-phone-or-broadband-contract/ This line beyond what you agreed ...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 46 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! all you can eat data

Why is it that 02 doesn't have all you can eat Internet data like 3 does. I live rural the only way i can get any Internet is through my phone the data packages is totally useless, i am currently paying extra just to get a pitiful extra 1 gb of data

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Christmas Bonus of free £20.Saw promised a free top up never got it...

Christmas Bonus of free £20.Saw promised a free top up never got it.I was speaking to 02 last month who promised I would receive the Xmas free bonus of £20, on the 4 the of January and when I connected them it was supposed to be on the 31st of Januar...

Numbnuts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! christmas bonus

Anyone know what's happening about the "Christmas Bonus" we are supposed to have through O2 Rewards

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos