Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G doesn't work...

Oneplus 5t: Just activated a new sim and i have a full bar 4g connection but i can not load anything on the Internet (i can call and text).Oneplus 2: Yet my other phone right next to it with an o2 sim as well loads everything i search in no time at a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up big bundle

Hi I just changed my big bundle tariff to £15 data bundle instead of the normal one but when I topped up it has reverted back to the old one. I really don't want this as it's the data I needed. Can someone please fix this thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

My o2 contract finishes on the 9th of jan (renewel) but im thinking of going to a different network provider, as soon as i give them (new provider) the pac code will that definitely end my contract?? Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Value for Money?

Each time I make a call, I'm having to tell the other person to call me back. The durations of the calls are never more than a couple of minutes before I get them to call me back, and each time it's almost like another £1 has dropped from my credit. ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer charging policy and credit check

Hi guys,I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on this subject.I purchased a phone last night on contract,received all the documents etc but have been charged nearly £30 upfront already and don't know if I've even passed credit check!Is this no...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 community

I hope now world chat is gone they replace it with a bolt on or something to expensive but its o2 and you dont get nothing for nothing in this world.lol

Resolved! Faulty device/early upgrade

Hi, I curently have a samsung S7 which has a faulty battery, basically I get 4 -5 hours from a full charge with medium to light usage. I've been though samsung and it's out of warranty, it's out of o2 warranty and now I just want rid of it and to go ...

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate texts for same number at the same time

I've just started a contract with 02 and concerned at their inability to bill correctly. Anyone else noted that when you text someone it shows anything up to 10 times on the billing for the single text, for example I sent a text to one number at 7.23...

NF2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no conection

have a new connection but if someone call there is no ringing it just blank out

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos