Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data usage abroad

Hi, I have the O2 monthly inclusion on my tariff (no extra cost) and I also have the an option to purchase the O2 Travel. Slightly confused as for clarity I just want to know am I able to use my phone abroad without being charged extra for data. I’m ...

JayC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning customer order tracking

Hi there, i ordered an 11 Pro Max last Friday, I received an email with the order details and a reference but when I login to MyO2 I can’t see anyway to track my order, the only link is to view my old disconnected handset. I just want to find an esti...

ClareBear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT: US data - how do I get more than 150MB/day??

I understand from reading that I can get the 150MB/day by either being on the "Travel Inclusive" customer or by buying £5/day "Travel" bolt-on, for use in the US.(plus calls sound like they're best done by adding the £3/mth "International" bolt-on, t...

jimthing0 by Level 8: Talented
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited data

Hi there I've now heard that O2 are doing unlimited data but as an Existing customer I'm not allowed it hows that fair?

Resolved! Refresh

I have just upgraded early through 02 refresh, I was not on it before, do they take my current phone back and when/how do they do this? There was no information of this when I chose the new one. It just said nothing to pay upfront and how much my new...

AJW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14 day policy’s on return for exchange

I recently purchased the XR on contract and noticed a 14 day return policy for an exchange. I have since realised the new iPhone 11 is due out and contracted 02 customer services about an exchange. They told me I would have to return the XR 1st (whic...

Asa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharer Plan device to 4G Pocket Hotspot

Can you data share?I have just upgraded my phone to S10 and is registered as a device to share my data (20GB). Can I share to a Huawei 4g Hotspot data sim only device?

MarkSolly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

I have recently got a new pay monthy sim from O2 and want to import my old numer from Giffgaff. There was an option to do this when I ordered the Sim but I didnt know my PAC code. When ordering it said I could do this later anyway. How do I do this n...

Stu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

How do I cancel my contract

Jono by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos