Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I want to pay my final bill - why is so difficult?

I’ve left O2 and ported my number to another provider. I’m fully aware I have a device plan final bill to pay….but have immediately lost access to ‘My O2’ and instead just received mildly threatening letters and emails. What a dreadful way to treat c...

Virgin Media BB

I am an O2 customer & have been for a good few years. I took over my late fiance's Virgin Media broadband account after he passed away, last year. Now I'm moving out & need to cancel Virgin Media broadband but I'm concerned they'd cancel my O2 contra...

Resolved! Contract

Hi my contract is nearly up so I don’t want another contract but want to go back to pay as you go but still want to keep my same number can you help

Janice127 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Higher Device Bill

I've had my latest bill today. Due to some overpayment/some sort of issue with switch up my airtime plan was in credit, so I only have my devices to pay this month,but something doesn't add up. My fold5 is £48.59, and then I have 2 watches, £11 & £5,...

Screenshot_20231014_103801_Gmail.jpg Screenshot_20231014_103626_Calculator.jpg
Liam2805 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for international call not made

Been charged for an international mobile call that I did not make. It is on my bill but never appeared on my call log. No one else has access to my mobile. Customer service said they would investigate and get back to me in 5 working days but never di...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 14 Pro

I would like to know if the Iphone 14 pro is refurbished or new?

Resolved! Ending this contract

Hi, I want to end this contract as I have a new SIM only deal with you. I also want to move this number to my SIM only

Oneil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract phone

I’m looking to get a new contract phone, but my bank account is linked to my home address, while i’m studying in Liverpool with a Liverpool address at the moment. Is there a way I can get it delivered to my Liverpool address?