Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Porting not complete

Hello,I have recently moved into O2 but porting is not complete as should have done on 8th Nov.Service is avaialble and unable to change the number on iphone as well

KSP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling UK from USA

I have the travel inclusive bolt on which includes the USA. Can I call UK landlines and mobiles from my unlimited minutes for free? I'm unsure as I called the UK from Europe and I was charged for the call. I was told that since Brexit calls to Europe...

Andy_66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service barred incorrectly

My direct debit missed a device payment this month. I’ve paid this as soon as I noticed on Thursday last week to bring everything back into correct balance. This payment has cleared and nothing due (bill is not due to be billed for another 6 days). H...

Joek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 deposit refund question

Hi. I paid a £175 deposit on a pay monthly plan 3 months ago. I was told it would be refunded in 4th month which is fine I contacted O2 support via the chat on the app on the 4th month as I had a credit balance on my account of £175, they said they h...

Resolved! can I upgrade my insurance?

I have just upgraded my device and set up damage insurance. However I am considering I should have set up the higher tier insurance (damage, loss, theft) insurance instead. How would I go about this?

Katie38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Porting

So I have 4 months left on my current contract with another provider, but would like to take out the unlimited plus sim only deal o2 have at the minute, So is the a time limit as to when I can port my number over? So if I was to take a Sim only out n...

my bill

keep getting messages say i have not pay my bill but i did on the 3rd november

jay7571 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change payment date

Hello I would like to know how I can change my payment date so I don’t miss any more payments

Kai6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos