Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing payment and bar on accounts

I paid my phone bill as well as my sons on the 30th September, it cleared in my husbands bank on the 2nd October but the payment has went "missing". When I log into my accounts it says that the "payment is processing". Now my bill is overdue and I ha...

Kiansmum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! renew contract

If I renew my sim contract onine, is it active straight away

Anna22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone upgraded without consent

Hi everyone. I have s21 ultra and recently got it changed with insurance. They have upgraded it to s22 without even telling me or asking me. When i called they said they didn't wanted me to wait any longer. To send it back means spend morw hours with...

Nanaskp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost

Plan finishing, cost the same now. Why because the phone is paid for

Rose87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract ended but still being charged

Hi, my 02 number was (REMOVED) which the contract ended on 22nd September 2023. I had requested the PAC code and switch to a new provider on 23rd September 2030. Why has 02 collected the monthly payment of £7.03 from my direct debit today?

Phil88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! late payment of my bill

I currently have an unpaid late bill, which has resulted in my phone being locked. I plan on paying the outstanding balance this Friday 13th of October. Between now and the 13th are there any other sanctions that could be applied to my account at all...

Yateley24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my last bill payment

Good afternoon, I contact my bank about the payment of my last bill. I made the payment trough O2 app on my phone on Friday. The bank conform that the payment is authorised but O2 haven't clamed it yet, but O2 cut off all my lines because is not paye...

RP5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammed

I have been scammed and a new phone was delivered. I have contacted 02 and there is a fraud investigation going on. My tariff has already changed and a substantially more amount of money is coming out of my account this month. O2 say they will reimbu...

Djb2357 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

I've dropped sim in my pay monthly sim can it be replaced

Resolved! 1st bill

Ordered a new sim last night low and behold I've received my 1st bill of nearly £15 this morning I don't even have the sim yet what a welcome as a new customer surely this isn't right

Gray75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos