Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lost PayasYouGo Sim

Hey,Is it possible to get a replacement on a prepaid sim card ? as i would really like to reuse my number and will be arriving to london on the 13th of July ?Sim was lost abroad ..Help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! List my calls

Hi there I really need to get a download of all numbers I called in the last couple of months.I have a Pay Monthly contract. Any idea where or how I can get these lists ? Kindest G

Resolved! Transfer number to a micro SIM when old SIM card is damaged

HI All, I have a VERY old SIM card that has finally given up the ghost and become unreadable. I`m looking to transfer my number across to a new micro SIM card, as I`ve had this number for nearly 20 years. So far I`ve tried the swapmysim website with ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer from o2 contract to sim only o2

I am at the end of my 24 month o2 contract and for ease would rather stay with o2 and go to a sim only deal. As an existing customer are there any better deals than on the website ? GiffGaff use the o2 network im told so if o2 can get near to their p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone and sim not working

I got my new phone today from the O2 refresh upgrade plan. I received a new sim with the phone and have put it in but it's not working and the old sim is still working? Do I need to deactivate the old sim in order for the new one to work? I haven't c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

Having recently upgraded I was told that my o2 open discount would still be applied once I re-text the code to o2open, however the reply came back saying that all my discounts had been used, any idea how I resolve this issue and get the discount back...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pushing a payment forward a month?

Is there any possible way to push a monthly phone bill payment into the next month on top of the original monthly charge? I had a lot of unexpected payments to make this month and had to use a lot of bolt-ons for work reasons as I don't get enough in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot add international favourite number on line

Cannot add international favourite number on line Dear all, I have been trying to add my favourite international numbers via the on-line system and it keeps redirecting me to the same (original) page after I have added the code (at least five or six ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unusual call from 01618148825

Hi all, Can you please confirm the number 01618148825 has anything to do with O2? I doubt it will. After few unusual questions which O2 should already know - if the call has anything in common with them- , I gave no relevant answer, and made the guy ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos