Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Find. out how much charged for a call made today

I made a return call. to an 0845 number today and then realised taht it was a scam. I cannot find out from O2 how much I have been charged for the call.

RH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network signal

Why the signal is so poor almost everywhere i go ? Most of the times i got H+ 2 lines signal, and sometimes i got 4g 2 lines signal, and when i check my network coverage by postcode in Putney they say the network is busy or is very busy.I can say tha...

Text Scam??

I Just received this text from +44 7990 450525... O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: (link removed for the purpose of this post) & I was just wondering if this is a legit ...

NoNeckEd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data use discrepancy

My average use is 89.7MB monthly and my phone says I have used 179MB this month but on the O2 website it says my data use is 3.82GB. Can I find out what my phone has been using? I've looked in the App data usage is settings and is matches with 179MB ...

helkey26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay additional payment to device

Tried multiple times to make an additional payment towards my handset, can’t find where to do it online, when I call it just hangs up

Connor7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls from UK barred

I am unable to make international calls from UK. When I try, I get a message saying "call forwarding active". How can I remove the forwarding so I can make a call, please?

MYK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam Text

Recieved another scam text from telephone number 07500675981O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via:

ZoeBP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail PIN reverts to default

This issue has been raised in the past, but as far as I can tell, nobody has been able to get a meaningful answer. If you don't use voicemail for a while the secure PIN you have set up will revert to the default, and you lose your PIN protection. I'v...

DaveL35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11 sent in for repair, have not received

I have never know a most difficult company to get help.my phone was sent for repair after freezing screen which is only 6 months old, said it would be here yesterday but have not received.any help please.

Bern999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hello!I ordered a new phone yesterday as I was due an upgrade. It came today with a new sim. I put the new sim in the new phone and there is no data on it and I can't receive texts and phonecards, these still go through to my old sim on my old phone....