Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone says delivered

I have upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro Max and it says it was delivered today and signed by someone called ‘TAYLOR’. I don’t know any Taylors in the area and nobody lives with me of that name. There was no card left through letterbox and no picture take...

Gbrowne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About paying bill

So my bill is due on the 11 th August can I pay it the day before? I no I usually pay earlier but will it still come out of bank as a direct debit

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is O2 compatible with alexa

i see vodaphone and ee are compatible with alexa is O2 compatible as well?

stevieb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit query

Hey guys. I was a bit short of cash this month so have paid off my phonebill with a credit card to clear it before the direct debit. How will this affect it next month? Will O2 take it as a direct debit or will they now start charging it to my credit...

Resolved! wrong number cut off

a few weeks ago i asked for one off my lines not to renew as it was due to end in july they said not a problem ..now my main number has been cut off today will i get it back its linked to everything i do with my life i may seek compo for this also it...

dorcus24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help please! Sim card problems.

Help please. I received my new phone (iphone 12) and got a new sim card with it. Unfortunately the old phone (and old sim card) was used to make a couple of calls. Now my new phone with new sim card won't work. what do I do please? ThanksSusie

Susie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calla

HiI'm a little confused about the bolt on International calls for £3 as it tells you to look up your country you will be calling in which case mine is Ghana then it says 28p per min does that mean I'm paying £3 per month plus 28p per min? If so where...

Problems with Incoming and Outgoing Calls

Hi. I got a new sim-free phone yesterday (Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5g) and having issues both receiving and making calls with it. When someone tries to phone me, 9 times out of 10 it goes to voicemail, even though I am not using the phone and mobile recepti...

Resolved! Contact a guru

My phone has been cut off

Rwill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos