cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly offer not being applied.

Anonymous
Not applicable

In August I signed up for a 12month contract at £32 a month. However I also had a discount apllied from moving from pay as you go which meant my bill would only be £19 a month. They took £33 out of my account that day and said that my next months bill would be next to nothing as I had taken credit over aswell.

Have looked at my bill for last month and this month and I was charged £19 last month which only took off my existing credit and I am being charged the £32 this month. I haven't gone over my data allowance or texts or calls so don't understand this. 

I am now pretty angry that I have been sold something that I am not receiving as I wouldn't have signed up in the first place if it wasn't for the discount.

So help what do I do and how do I prove I signed up for it if they haven't put it on the system?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
No fear I wasn't thinking that my friend:)

Have you tried getting in contact with customer services? I wouldn't advise today to do it if not theyre rather busy with the network issues so you'd be holding for a long time:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Do you still have the contract you signed?

It's a bit wierd I'm not accustomed to this deal but ill do my best to help:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I have the contract, Well the one peice of paper he gave me. My mum was with me so I know I'm not imagining things.

Message 3 of 11

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
No fear I wasn't thinking that my friend:)

Have you tried getting in contact with customer services? I wouldn't advise today to do it if not theyre rather busy with the network issues so you'd be holding for a long time:(
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

No not bothered with that today as I know I won't get through. I am going to go to the shop I got it from tomorrow and try and find out what's going on. But I do not want to get fobbed off just because someone hasn't put the information onto the system properly.

Message 5 of 11

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That's understandable. Let us know how you get on:)
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do slight_smile

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

This happened to me, I tried calling customer service and explained that I should have had the discount and the agent told me there was no such thing as a discount from moving from PAYG to pay monthly. I explained when I called PAYG customer services to move service and number on to the SIM the o2 store gave me.

I then called back later and spoke to someone new and also they was shocked by the previous agent and said the discount is waiting to go on as this will happen after 3 months of billing periods to make sure the bills was being paid.

End result is No Discount, spoke to several people about this but keep getting different answers so kind of gave up.

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

One of the terms of this discount was to bring your pay and go number across to the contract account, did you do this? If so I think discount will be on 2nd or 3rd bill. 

Message 9 of 11

Martha
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you have any luck in sorting this beth17? slight_smile

Message 10 of 11