Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! end my contract

I need to end my O2 contract as I no longer need it.

Resolved! account

This account is NOT mine, set up by you, and confirmed by YOUR customer services as a mistake made by YOU. Please do not send me a bill for a service (personal details removed) that I did NOT authorise, Kindest regards Mr M C Yandell.

Ashes1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract

I would like to cancel my existing contract please let me know what i have to do to get this done.

Gazza61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How return phone

O2 app says return it to store now I go into store and got told nothing can be done. Stay on phone to get connected someone who just asks hello severaltimes before-hanging upon me . I don’t have printer either and I collected my phone in store what d...

Lewwy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

hi i had email saying i owe 91.48 but i cant afford to pay this all at once i got bills and 4 children to keep upto date and warm and fed i can pay in installments.

Resolved! Being charged more than agreed

So I've signed up for a £10 a month sim only 12 month contract on the 30th of june, unlimited minutes and texts, and 60gb of data. But my first bill is £11 pounds is a mistake on o2's part? I've got a price cap on at 0 so I know ive not gone over any...

Coldste by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting

Port didn’t happen as planned on Thursday, spoke to customer services who advised there had been an issue and would be Friday. No texts or anything and number not ported. Spoke to someone again on Saturday, advised now down for tomorrow 3/7 and would...

Louisey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my number from O2 to O2, major issues, help needed

Hi I have a major problem and need some help. I had an existing sim only contract with O2 for about 4 years, before that i had a number of monthly contracts with O2 all with the same number. I needed a new phone, the best deal i could get was with an...

van_Tahn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI blacklist

Hi, just a quick question. Does O2 put an imei block on phones (iphone13) for unpaid bills? Or is it just the sim that they block? thanks