Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! end of contract

i have been with o2 for atleast 20+ years now. i currently have a 36month contract which up for renewal in october 2024. i've just cracked my screen and need a new phone. the predicament i'm in, is i dont get any phone signal at work but EE customers...

gemma1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I don’t seem to have any signal on my phone. My bill seem to be up-to-date. I can’t make phone calls or receive phone calls. I have Wi-Fi but that’s it. I can’t contact anyone on O2 because I don’t have signal I need this sorted

Bry2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch up

Just a quick one.i went into a local store on 25th October and placed an order for an iPhone 15 pro max 256gb in natural titanium. They asked for a deposit and said I would receive a text when phone is in. I have had no updates yet when I go into sto...

Gm79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus open

Does anyone know if o2 have plans to bring back OnePlus devices? I'd love to get the open foldable but o2 don't have any OnePlus phones. They used to.

Nagasaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Plan

Hello, I'm incredibly annoyed as I spoke to someone from o2 last week who said that I could set up a financial plan for my apple watch for £16 a month, the assistant knew all the details (I had paid off my phone bill but not the watch and needed to s...

Pay as you go to sim only

Can I use U switch to get a better deal and keep my own number if I am a pay as you go O2 customer currently? is it easy to do? Never had a contract nor used uswitch before!

Tresco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading phone contract to a sim only package

Hi,I am looking to go to a sim only contract now that my 24 month phone contact has come to an end. I think I still have 1 remaining payment due,however, on my o2 page it says I am ready and available to upgrade now with no mention of charge. If I up...

Jimchal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sim only Upgrade enquiry.

Hello I upgraded my simonly as my contract ended over a year ago so I joined a new contract (still with o2 on the same sim) and it forced me to do tick a box doing a full credit check. Everywhere I’ve read on here says you don’t do a hard search duri...

Error 500

Getting this error whenever I try and do anything on O2 (both the app and the website). Have tried different browsers, resetting password, router, incognito, reinstalling app - nothing changes. Tried contacting support via Live chat but have had noth...

UREGENT NO WORKING PHONE

Hi, My o2 account has been closed before my number has been transferred to my new provider. I now have no service on either phone/network so am unable to make a call to your helpline to be able to get someone to help me, even though it says to contac...

OL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos