Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Infuriating bill additions

I've an iPhone and every time I send an sms to somebody, it does that rich preview thing which sends a picture that I'm being charged 54p for. Over 5 quid added to my bill so far this month. I tried turning off mms but that means I can't receive any ...

Resolved! changing to contract

I am changing from pay as you go to monthly contract. Was told by shop that it would take 4 to 5 working days for my old pay as you go sim to go "out of service" and then when it shows "out of service: put in new contract sim....will my iPhone XR sho...

Ibbotson1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

Keep receiving frequent new voicemail alerts but there are no new voicemails. How do I stop the alerts?

David57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are device and airtime costs now combined

I just went onto my o2 account to find my device cost is not part of one bill. To be honest, I rarely get any e-mail from them. Nor do I really read the o2 website news. So when did these changes come about and does this mean i have to pay the entire...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arrears paid still no service

Hi I’ve just paid the arrears on my account as my internet was cut off this morning will this now be restored to normal as I have young kids who rely on this for tv aswell as me for work

Kelsey7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract complaint

I need to cancel my contract so I can order the correct handset.. I am very unhappy and wish to raise a complaint which has also been ignored

Megs1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Andirra

I am travelling to Andorra for a week what is the best and cheapest option to keep in touch with the uk

Resolved! caribbean

Can i use my phone in the Caribbean and if so what are the costs

DaveOrr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime

Hi basically I have paid off my iPad device can I cancel the airtime attached to it ? Regards