O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Pay Monthly and Pay & Go

Level 1: Joiner
phEzz

Can't find my address.

Hello guys, 

I've tried to get iPhone 5 on contract, but when I'm trying to checkout o2 site can not find my address in there. I've checked Royal Mail site, and it is OK. Is there any option to get contract in O2 like in store or with my sisters address (or my card has to be registered on this address?)

thanks in advance,

Tomasz

Please use plain text.
wanty
Topics: 5
Kudos: 85
Solutions: 42

Re: Can't find my address.

Contact o2 and they can get the address registered on the system. Applying at an address other than your own will only lead to you getting declined so best not to do that.
Come say "hi" and have a chat and a virtual pint with the other O2 forum members here!
I work for O2 but any comments and opinions I post here are solely my own and do not reflect those of O2 or Telefónica.
Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
dannykee

yeah that normally happens as its happened to me before. what you have to do is to click on the type address manually and you will be able to type in your address yourself and that is perfectly ok
Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
dannykee

yeah that normally happens as its happened to me before. what you have to do is to click on the type address manually and you will be able to type in your address yourself and that is perfectly ok

Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
phEzz

Thank you wanty I'll pop in to the store in the morning.

@dannykee I can't do it manually, when I put my building name/number and post code nothing comes out, not even message that postcode is wrong or anything, I've tried to check different post codes and it works properly.

regards Tomasz

Please use plain text.