Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 bundle Obsolete

Hello I have been on an O2 bundle which was 1000 flexible minutes which also included 1000 international minutes I've just been notified that they are no longer including the international minutes. I didn't realise they could change my bundle without...

Resolved! Uncancelling a PAYG

I have 3 accounts with O2. I wanted to cancel one but the agent could not find my number on my account so she said have I got another number and she recognised it. I must admit to being old and easily become confused and after they sent me a confirma...

amici-pat by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG

Hi I bought a 7gb pay as you go sim for £10 from an O2 shop. Does the £10 cost mean i get a balance when i set up the sim? My account showed no balance or allowance and i could not use it until i topped up another £10. Should the £10 cost allow me to...

SD68T200 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

App

I cannot access the my 02 app. Is it because I have an esim? 

Daveyb2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG dongle payment frequency

Hi all, I stay in a place for 3 weeks at a time every now and then that has mobile service but no broadband. My Honor 9x won't tether properly to my laptop (switches off every 30 seconds) so I have a payg dongle. The O2 store put me on a 'big bundle'...

Katoluce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing phone number on my account

Hello, I've run into a problem.Yesterday I changed my O2 account password. No problem there.Today I went into my 'MyO2' account and noticed a mobile number was missing. I have 4 numbers on my account, today there are only 3. I can't remember pressing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant change tarrif. Why?

Hi, I'm currently on 'Favourite Place' tarrif but would like to switch to 10£ Big Bundle. When I try to switch, some error comes up and it won't allow to proceed but also doesnt state why. I have more than 10£ on my balance.

JonesW69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

Hello I finished my contract and I want to cancel my contract but I can’t. Can anyone help me. I have an iPad and I can’t ring 202.

TammyD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Services are literally USELESS

SICK TO DEATH of calling 4445 to complain that nothing has been done about the complaint I have already asked to be resolved four or five or six times, (taking several hours of my time). No one EVER knows how to resolve the problem. All they can EVER...

TJN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hello, I would like to remove spend cap on my account please how can i do that?

Maggie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos