Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON HOLD for 95 minutes

angie_abbott
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have ben hold for 1.25 now and I am still waiting..   I ordered a PAYG sim weeks ago, I rang to activate it and was told You will activate but its a faulty sim because its not 5G  you sent a replacement- O2 activated the sim and you sent a Monthly contract Sim.  When I explained I wanted a PYAG- O2 said they do not post PAYG Sims I need to go to an O2 shop.   I have now been on hold for an hour and a half.....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

angie_abbott
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am so frustrated! All I want is a PAYG Sim for my mum, I have always used O2 I dont know why this is so difficult.  

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123039 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@angie_abbott 

Pop instore instead of messing about on the phone. You will need ID and they will swap everything over for you.

https://stores.o2.co.uk/ 

You activate a PAYG sim by topping up.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6639 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

@angie_abbott 

You said in you post it was faulty because it was not 5G.

O2 don't do 5G on PAYG 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144541 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@angie_abbott 

You can order a free PAYG sim from here Pay As You Go SIM Card Deals & Offers (o2.co.uk)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5