Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! hi

i cant download any mms messages on my sony xperia E1 phone 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FALSE ORDER BY O2!!!!!!! VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER

RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING MY ORDER FOR A SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 FOLIO BUNDLE FOR £19.99 HAS BEEN PROCESSED YET I DIDNT ORDER THIS NOW O2 ARE SAYING THAT THEY CANT CANCEL DUE TO IT BEEN PROCESSED AND I AM TO REFUSE DELIVERY AND MY MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED! W...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

MBB Data Rollover Ending.

Just a heads up for anyone on a PAYG MBB tariff - This email just in: From 14 May, Pay & Go Mobile Broadband's changing. Data rollover's coming to an end. That means your data will expire 30 days after you bought it, and that includes any previously ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 41 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel in Europe - truly Unlimited?

Just joined o2 on a Contract and added o2 Travel for Europe (£1.99 per day), anyone had any experience whilst roaming unlimited data in Spain or any other country if helpful? just concerned with the wording "speed will vary with usage" hope not dial ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Repair question

Hi my phone is currently at the Anavo Repair centre, I have been on the Track your repair website and the status of my phone is " Held- awaiting NPI" Does anyone know what NPI stands for?! Thanks in advance

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ripped off by O2 on returned lease phone

Well, where do I start ? Am I the only person that has been ripped off by O2Lease ?Returned my iPhone5 in PERFECT condition - and I mean totally free from any scratches or marks on the screen and no other marks - and I have pictures to prove this.The...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Payment

I have recently paid my Bill for o2, and have been promptly cut off, I have an account number and receipt number on my e-mail account, also a screen shot of my bank account showing the money has gone out of my account, was wondering if any body else ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price match

Does O2 price match? (on pay monthly contracts) i want to stay with o2 but i've found cheaper deals for the iphone 6 else where! im tempted to change providers but i've found o2 to be the best one i've had

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos