Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help with issues using O2 Connection Manager

Hello, We’ve found a problem that may affect some of our Pay & Go Mobile Broadband customers who purchased a Huawei modem from us before November 2009 and are using Connection Manager 2. Thank you to everyone who has helped out on the forums on this ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azzuri Reversal Help

OK everyone I need some help and fast! I had wanted to close down my O2 business account and yes as all of you can imagine, I had somehow automatically been switched to Azzuri as my provider. It all happened during the iphone4 upgrade time. I wanted ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Landline?

Does anyone have any information on the mobile landline service from o2? Will it ever come back?I have been waiting for this service to be brought back up as I cant find a suitable alternative (don't want to get charged for the phone call transfer pe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Online help" on O2 mobile broadband

The link "Online help" in the forums' index (base) page is broken, if you try to access it from O2 mobile broadband. It gives a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error message. This has been solid for some time now (hours or perhaps days or longer). The same ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clarity on data packages and mobile apns

Hi All,I've searched around a bit and cannot find any clarity on a few things ive been mulling over.Firstly, in mind that O2 have scrapped unlimited data plans for smartphones, I manage a fleet of mobiles for our company and am finding little clarifi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shoddy O2 service

Ever since I got a notebook for college work at my eighteenth birthday (Last year), I've used a 3 dongle. Recently it was broken, and after much urging from family members about O2's supposed superior customer service, I got an O2 dongle today. (Abou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Javascript disabled when connected to 02uk

I have this really frustrating problem. When I am connected via a cable or by wifi (via connection manager), I can connect to the internet fine and pages requiring javascript (such as iplayer) work absolutely fine. Yet when I connect using mobile bro...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Novatel MC930D and Windows 7 Problems

After spending MANY hours trying to get my connection working on a new install of Windows 7 Ultimate using the latest download of Connection Manager (O2-CE_EM_Novatel_930D_Novacore_3.4.R1.118), I decided to try an old copy I had saved (O2-CE_Novatel_...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

E160 and the usual 'Failed to Connect' message

A couple of days ago I purchsed an O2 E160 Huawei USB modem and have experienced the same problems as many people here on the board have - and have got nowhere further in solving it.How can we find out whether O2 / Huawei are on the case to resolve t...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Track orders

I'm a new O2 customer. A week after I placed my order it didn't arrive. Phoned business services, they are closed Sat and Sun. Tried tracking order online and it asked for my mobile number. As I haven't received it that's a dumb question. Why can't O...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos