Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

data allowance

my phone has been using data when i'm not using it and has swallowed up all my credit (pay and go) how can it do this

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

repair

I sent my phone in for repair and had it sent back due to not being covered by warranty, I recently took it back into an O2 shop and explained that I'd tried getting repaired before and wanted the repair sorting and had it returned back to me again s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uk Call Centre's ?

Just spoke to O2 Customer services and was pretty convinced I was not talking to a UK based call centre. I know O2 had plans to reduce the number of UK based call centre staff but while the call was handled professionally there was little empathy and...

lionwing73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

My Chromebook not connecting to O2 hotspot

I am at one of the O2 Hotspot and my Chromebook is not connecting, neither is my android tablet. It is sending me the codes and everything via texts but then comes up with an error message - on both. Do hotspot reach a number of max users? Because ev...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel - Dublin

Off to Dublin in a few days, first time using o2 Travel, am I right in saying all I need to do is enable Roaming on my iPhone (already have o2 Travel Bolt-on). Also I will use Tu Go so I assume make sure 3G is enabled within the App? Any info appreca...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Phone Repair Tacking NOT WORKING.

I have been onto 2 different websites for mobile phone repair tracking, and neither of them will work. The first one says that the security text I am writing is wrong every time I enter it (and I have tried several different codes now) and the other ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

UKMAIL Delivery Service letting you down

Excellent turnaround on a repair, with tracking available so I knew my phone had tried to be delivered to my home. UKMAIL delivery person thought an appropriate 'safe place' to leave my phone was down a drain. Luckily it didn't rain and my neighbours...

O2 Age Verification - Redirection

All of a sudden when I try to log into certain sites (betfair for example), my browser gets redirected to the following page:http://bango.net/O2AV/wAV.aspxThis has suddenly started happening today, and to be honest my spider senses start twitching wh...

• 63 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notifications - delay

I have been experiencing long delays in receipt of VM notifications - often the notification comes through 2 or 3 days after the VM has been left. In case it's relevant, I use an iPhone 5. My wife has the same issue on her account (her phone is an iP...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos