Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Pac code oromised but not received.

After 2 years of poor service and lack of signal I have had enough if O2.Yesterday I rang 202 to give 30 days notice to leave. I was promised I would receive a text with my PAC code. I assumed this would be immediate, but have still not received it. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast not working

ME17 3EH local mast not working - hasn't been for sometime. Have spoken to an adviser - using TU Go now. Just want to know from the Network Team how much longer till the mast is fixed & normal service resumes? Not good for business or home use. Regis...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 insure rip off

O2, has to be the worst mobile phone operator to say the least, happy to get you to sign on the dotted line happy to tell you a load of lies to get your custom and no support when needed the most.£12.50 for O2 insure when the service is nothing more ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! False info from police regarding their 101 number

I've just been searching the posts regarding 101 & can see several saying it's a chargeable call. Yet the police tell you it's FREE! Was fuming to find out I'd been charged 30odd pence & never got to speak to anyone. Going to stick with dialing 999 o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Evernote: App Discussion and Feedback Thread

Hi guys, Some of you may have seen the discussion that took place a few days ago about a great app called Evernote. Well, we're working with the Evernote team to make sure all O2 Pay Monthly, Pay & Go and Business customers get Evernote Premium for 1...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 105 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just an FYI. ...

This google play credit offer displayed on the purchase page for the galaxy s6 edge is from the galaxy tab s template and while out of date, implies that purchasers of the edge are due 30 quid Google play credit.The offer linked is for the tab s purc...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

unlocking o2 android phone

hi everyone. this post is to ask u how to unlock android phone in order to use it abroad, which ive got from o2.i have completed the form to unlock it, but it seems it will take at least a week for o2 to reply to me.is there any faster way u guys can...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem using Priority Moments in Currys

I tried to use the Priority Moments app in Currys today to buy an iPad. The offer is for £30 off a spend of £400 or more. The Terms & Conditions state that the offer excludes iPhones but makes no mention of other Apple products. The code failed as th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos