Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Fraud

I have received a text saying I've changed my WIFI codes. I've not changed them, so I want to speak to someone in O2 as this is potentially fraud. Dialled 202, and siad 'Fraud' to the voice recognition system, which understood, and then keep getting ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Christmas gift.

Hi. I have bought new Samsung tablet last week because of free gift promised on the website. Tablet came in fine but with no instruction on how to claim gift or any voucher.

Pebe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Christmas Cracker BANG

I have an issue with the Christmas Cracker Scratch offer.It tells me I can not use the code I have as the IMEI number has already been used.I havnt used it at all. But I do wish to claim my offer. Any help or suggestions please. ?

gbjudge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! want to request a pac code

Hi, Im trying to request a PAC code and have dialled the relevant number and keep getting cut off. Is there no way of emailing someone to get this so I can terminate this contract please?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

not working

Not able to use mobile, can't use it to call out and I did say I want to keep the no. I also have this mobile connected to my car.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift voucher

Iv had my phone for over 5 days now and my voucher code is not working to claim my free gift.. i have been on all the links given and it keeps telling me my code or IMEI number is wrong or my code has been used...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need help

i receved my samusung j3 and got a free gift cracker to scrash a code to claim a free gift i went to do this but it will not let me check out at the end it keeps telling me to write my contact details when i filled it out it keeps doin this help plz

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hotspot / Personal Tethering

Hi, Was trying to setup a hotspot using my Iphone 7, but there wasn't an option under the settings. I've read other threads to suggest your not able to do it with a pay and go sim but these were a few years ago, and the fact is that I was able to do ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 online shop jbl earphones

HiI received the jbl headphones last month. I charged them and they appeared to work. However I have just been on holiday for two weeks and I charged the headphones before I went. When I tried to turn them on there was no charge. I fully charged them...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos