Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Data usage abroad - when data is turned off

I’ve been charged for O2 Travel (4.99 x 2) for two days whilst abroad. On these days the online Live Chat tells me that I’ve used a small amount of Data on those two days. My data was toggled off just before my plane left Gatwick and has been off eve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycling - a bunch of con artists

We bought my son out of his contract so he could get an iPhone X on the premis that he pays us back when he’s recycled his current iPhone. They offered him £280 which nearly covered his cost so he went for it. He gets an email from O2 today saying th...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VAT Invoice

I am an O2 personal customer, but as I use my phone for business purposes, I need a VAT invoice to assist with reclaiming expenses. Based on some previous questions and comments from the O2 Community, I gathered that VAT invoices could be requested b...

nhb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 More Texts won’t stop even though i’m opted out

I keep receiving o2 more texts and offers even after repeatedly sending “stop” to 20502 as instructed.I’ve also checked my preferences in My O2 and it says i’m opted out of My O2 promotions.None of the texts are ever relevant to me and are very irrit...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fixing transmitter taking too long

Why is it taking such a long time to fix the transmitter problem in my area. It has been ongoing for over a month now, without a realistic timescale for a resolution. I'm actually a Tesco mobile customer and just keep getting apologies, without any h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pestering Calls from O2

How do I stop getting calls from O2? I am a pay monthly customer and had several calls before Xmas asking me to buy a tablet. I told them I wasn’t interested and during two of the calls I asked them to stop calling me. I work in Africa where it is ex...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only Mobile broadband dongle

I bought a 25gb sim only dongle from O2 on a 24 month contract. The download speed is abysmal, the most I've had is 10mb/sec but its usually 2mb/sec, and the upload speed is sometimes less than 1mb/sec. I'm only 5 miles outside Liverpool City centre,...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! service

This is now the third day that I have been shown a bland and somewhat smug statement that the transmitter closest to my house is not working but we are trying our very best to restore it - or some other business-speak along those lines. The consequen...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos