Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I order a SIM card on 30/03 I still didn’t received anything! My O2 order status says is complete. Is impossible to talk to a customer service, I’m new with O2 and definitely not a good start

Sf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to claim Freebuds 3

I have just upgraded to the huawei p30 , it had a deal to get free freebuds 3 with it , but I cant seem to find how to claim them , can anyone help please ? Thanks.

Butterfly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Insurance Return Instructions

My phone is getting collected tomorrow (16/04/2020) and being replaced due to a broken screen. When I spoke to O2 Insurance earlier they said I would receive an email with instructions of how to package my device. I've still not received this email a...

Neogeta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online account deletion?

I'm a PAYG customer and have been unable to log into MyO2 and haven't been able to recover my account either by email or using the code sent by text. The error message I got was that there was no account with my number. As far as I know it's been lik...

Net_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Deposit

Hello. I talked lest month with you and they said in my 4th bill (that’s mean this month) I can place the request for transferring the amount in my account about the security depositTatiane, I would like to inform you that after the first 3 bills hav...

Unifil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked SIM/Handset?

Hi, I am the o2 account holder for the mobile phone with the mobile number - [personal information removed] I've recently upgraded from my Samsung S7 to a Samsung S10 on the o2 network. I wanted to use a different network sim in the S7 but have been ...

overpaid

Hi, I added a bolton twice by mistake and have been billed double. My question is, what should I do now? How can I get O2 to only charge me for one Bolton instead of two? My bill has already been issued. Cheers, Angela [Removed]

AngelaD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recycle

I was due to recycle my phone just after lockdown and whilst waiting for the packaging to send it back, I got an email saying that due to The situation I should not send or it would be returned. I’ve received an email tonight sharing a new address to...

Lauklg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls are barred

Hi, I am trying to make an international call but am unable as international numbers seem to be barred. I urgently need this removed but I cannot get through to anyone. Thank you

J2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos