My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cant download MY02 APP

Hi For some reason I can't download the my o2 app from the app store, nor can i download the 02 priority app. Every time I try press 'get' it asks for my apple ID password, which I then enter perfectly fien. The blue rings start circling to show it i...

markc3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access "manage my details"

I can't access "manage my details" in my MyO2 account. I want to access it to update my mobile number attached to my MyO2 account. When I try to get into "manage my details" I get a pop up saying I need a code to access and that this code has been se...

Resolved! username not recognised/ but then states its already registered?

Hi I'm having issues logging in online. It takes at least 20 mins each time as turning off my wifi and using mobile data has never worked for me. Each time I log in it tells me my username is not recognised (using the only email address I've ever had...

Resolved! Bill download not working

Trying to download some past bills but keep getting an error message: DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid. Is anyone else having the same issue?? Can anyone help?

weybridge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra account

How do you add on another phone number to your o2 account please

Extras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App info compared to text info

I have just received a text telling me I have used 80% of my data yet when I check My O2 app It states I still have 3.36GB of my 5GB allowance left!How is that?

6964 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Myo2 update

The latest myo2 update for iOS now lets you manage your direct debits via the app

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill

dear sir or madam i wanted to view my bill so i could pay but your site is not allowing me to view

Resolved! iPad App

I'm currently using the My O2 app on an iPad but I now have a new iPad and I cant find the app in the iOS App Store.Can anyone help? Thanks.

TB1952 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos