Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2's network is starting to wind me up now.

For the past 7 days or so the service in Bournemouth has been terrible. No data one day then no 2g the next and sometimes 3g then nothing etc etc.Is getting on my nerves now and is this a reason to cancel the contract?CS have said i have to put up an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Currently getting No Service.

My iPhone 4 has started receiving no service in the HX6 post code area. It happened about 20 minutes-30 minutes ago. I've tried restarting my iPhone and syncing it.There doesn't seem to be anyone I can call to report it to. Any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a few niggles

Hi I'm new to o2 and am on the payg £15 simplicity tariff. When I send a text message I get a message saying your balance is 000 (I know I have no credit as its already been taken for simplicity) My lil niggle is that if I send 1 5message/part text m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

data being used on my phone, when not even using it

hi, anyone got any advice or had the same experiencemy phone is only a cheap alcatel ot 800 and i am on the (now discontinued) simplicity 12 month contract, whereas i get 300 min and unlimited texts for £10. Anyway all has been going fine till my las...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

disgrace

i changed from pay and go to simplicity and had 47 pound rewards and wos told that my fourth and fifth bill wud b free but i hav had to pay both bills and fink its a joke. they tell u lies to get ya to sign up and then dont even try to help ya wen ya...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRADING IN A BROKEN PHONE?

Planning to trade in my HTC Desire for the Samsung Galaxy S. However, my HTC Desire reboots itself every so often. Its in very good condition but just the fact that it reboots itself. Would O2 still accept it for trading in?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

store complaints ref iphone repair

hi has anybody had any problems with repairs when they get sent of from 02 shop.i took my 11 month old iphone to shop for repair a week ago telling the store that my volume and power button had come of (silver bits)on them examining my phone they gav...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buy N8 from O2 or NokiaDirec​t?.

Hi allI have a sim only contract with O2.First question: What is the difference and benefits etc in me buying an N8 from O2 for £330 on PAYG versus buying an N8 from NokiaDirect on PAYG for £369.00 plus compulsary £10 (for O2 Top Up) versus buying a ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's wring with the time?

My iPhone 3GS is displaying 03:45, 14th November 2010. I have also spoken to another O2 iPhone user with the same problem. Is O2's time server playing up? I've switched to manual time, but would be good to know what's happening.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia N8

Hello everyone, I have a Nokia N8 and i've list all the connectivity settings for it. When I had the phone (about one week ago) it was perfectly fine and then I had to do a master reset. There were about 5 various connections (O2 video, O2 active etc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos