Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

email attachments

Hi, have received an attachment on an email. I can open it and read the text, but the images are not showing - does anybody know how I can get these images to show? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum issues with IE10 win 7 64 bit

1 When logging in to the forum you must not be in compatability view mode.2 To view threads correctly you need compatability mode on. Anybody else seen any strange things going on May have to revert to IE9

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rude face to face customer service

Hi o2 would just like to say as soon as my contract is over i will definitely be taking my business else where. on the 21/04/2013 (at the southampton above bar street store) i had the pleasure of dealing with a very rude assistant manager of yours. H...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hacked account

Help, it would appear that someone took out a new tariff on my account yesterday. I contacted O2 through 'live chat' as soon as I received a text confirming the order and they assured me it would be cancelled straight away. Later in he evening I phon...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message

May I know why all my text messages to Africa are being received in foreign language please.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manx radio

Hi im heading over to the Isle of Man for the TT and was wondering would it cost much to listen to the race comentary on manx radio via the internet.im on iphone 5 with o2 travel bolt on???

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal in TD7 area for 2 days

I can only assume there is an issue with the local mast as there is very little to no service at this location - although the O2 service checker states the service is working perfectly well. I know it's not just my phone as other users have same issu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages from the web.

Hi, I'm currently working offshore & wanting to send & receive texts from my o2 account on the web. It seems pretty easy to send them, but there doesn't seem to be an option for receiving them. Under the 'Inbox' tab it says it's no longer possible to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contacting o2

is there a phone number i can call where i can speak to a person and not a recorded message please? i want to know if i am being charged for voicemail and why i am being charged for texts when i have unlimited texts.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum login timeout

It is increasingly frustrating to use this forum due to being constantly logged out.Earlier I replied to a post in the broadband forum and came back to see if there were any replies.Looking at my post it said it had been made 49 minutes ago yet I sti...

browni by Level 21: Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos