Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

bills

hi all at the moment i am waiting for a new phone because mine is lost! i need to print off some bills and i cant seem to do it without a code that they will only send to my mobile number which i dont have at the moment due to loss of my phone. how c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! when will i hear back from insurance?

i lost my phone on a night out saturday and only got my new phone on the thursday was totally gutted, reported it to the police tried to find it in the 2 places it could of been lost but still no joy..... i reported it lost on sunday and spoke to ins...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! im wondering...

i was wondering as im on o2 and have been for many yrs using.the same number. is there a way i can recieve offers by the ammount of credit ive topped up over the years. for example... a percentage back to buy a new phone or maybe recieve some credit ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer ownership of o2 PAYG phone ?

Hi, I am using an iphone 5, I bought it from a friend of a friend of a friend... it was on o2 PAYG (and only a few months old), and I cannot contact the original owner. I asked to have o2 to help me (mediate), get the phone ownership transferred into...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GURU ? Yeah Right

Well since O2 don't deem it necessary to provide us with an email address we can contact them on for such issues - the whole community will have to hear it. I received an email in my junk telling me to log in and change my username. I suspected it wa...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Network app

Hey Guys, We’d like to take this opportunity to introduce the latest app in the O2 app range - Welcome My Network app! Here’re some key features:- - Up to the minute status updates for your area based on the location of your device - Test your networ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Hi,How do I go about getting the PAC Code so I can keep my number?Thanks

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos