Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! January rewards/Bolt on

I have just had my January Rewards I now have £14.00 on my phone, according to the records I need to pay for a bolt on, Is there anyway that my bolt on can be paid out of the £14.00.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad vs Samsung Galaxy Tablet

(apologies if this is in the wrong subject board - I was unsure whether to put it in Apple devices, Samsung/Android devices or other) What are your opinions on the iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tablet? I currently have an iPad mini but I have been told...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Warranty claim rejected due to liquid damage

Hi - has anyone on here had a problem with O2 rejecting a warranty claim due to liquid damage? My Nexus 4 recently stopped working inexplicably. I put it on charge and came back to it a couple of hours later and it was dead - solid red light and no r...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

I seem to be getting through my data really quickly. I have 500mgb a month but it is going down really quickly. I use it for reading the news, Internet searches and GPS for a running app.My blackberry had 100mgb and I rarely got below 90 in a month, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate posts due to no update/response from authors

In my opinion, the whole point of the O2 Community pages is for users to communicate with eachother. The community is split up into sections to ease the use of the site.Members post random discussions or problems that they are facing and other member...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Thank you

I have just visited you shop in Farnborough Hants to get a micro SIM to replace my standard SIM. The two ladies manning the store were very pleasant and helpful, it was a pleasure and very nice these days. Please pass on my thanks to them and their m...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inaccurate Upgrade Deals

My wife and I were planning to upgrade our phones. She has recently contacted O2 through online chat to get information about the deals and has managed to get the deal she wanted. She was told that I could also get the same deal. When I've tried cont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unsure whether I have cancelled over live-chat

I spoke to a customer service agent over live chat today. I wanted to see what the options are for providing cancellation notice without having to call (I had to move overseas unexpectedly and would prefer not to have to make an expensive internation...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance taken

So I have recently got my IPhone and since then everyday o2 has taken £1 of my credit so that I can use data, however I don't want this because I don't use it and it's a waste of my money and I would really like the credit back, so if there is any wa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos