Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The website is useless

I already have a phone on O2, and I wanted a sim to put my iPad mini on my account as well. (1) The site says nano 4G sims are only for "iPad air" and "iPad mini with retina display". Wrong. Mine is an iPad mini, without the retina display, does 4G a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Demo Device - thanks O2!!!

I urgently need some assistance in relation to having received a demo BlackBerry Q10 handset from an O2 store in Hove last November, which has always been faulty for the simple reason that it isn't a proper handset. Until very recently I was unaware ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and tariff transfer problems.

Hey guys,I've recently upgraded my contract and I paid a £50 upfront charge in order to save 30% on my monthly bills..problem is i can't get the code to work and I'm struggling to get any help from customer services to rectify the problem...so I thou...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade express

I have just been cold called by a company xcalled upgrade express claiming to be working for/representing O2. They tried to sell me a new contract etc and had completely out of date infor about my account but did have my address etc. Why are O2 emplo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going on line

I've got an O2 Simplicity 300 contract with Basics Data bolt-on.Since O2 "improved" their site last December, I've found it very difficult to navigate round the site. In fact, all I can seem to find is O2 trying to sell me more of their products.What...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s4 uodate

any1 no why the Samsung phone update is takin ages. it come up other day and was on 4% for abiut a hour so I closed the update. now it back up and been on 9% for 4 hours why this take so long for

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PQI i-Cable

I have been looking for a multi purpose usb charge sync cable. The above is what i have found. A well know electronics company seams to have a 50% clearance of the older style of the above with larger lighting connector than the one shown here http:/...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos