Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Editing Posts (timeout)

I want to start a new thread about this as it is being mentioned on another one (taking it off topic)I know we have discussed and had an explanation about Deleting Posts...to some extent I can understand the reason why we can't do that...However, edi...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 69 replies
  • 1 kudos

Getting annoyed with forum sign in process

Hi Every time I have gone to sign in to the forum these last few days I keep getting pestered to enter a UK mobile number so O2 can send me a code to prove it's really me. I normally bypass this repeat annoyance by going up to the top of the page & t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you cancel a bolt on when you don't have enough balance for a bolt on?

I currently don't have enough balance for a couple of bolt on's. I have been on to try and cancel the bolt on's and it has said there are technical issues on the page when I tried to cancel it. Am I allowed to cancel the bolt on or is it too late and...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to purchase O2 contract

Hi, I'm trying to get a contract with 02. The first time I was filling in my details (yesturday) there was no 'box' to input my PAC code so I didn't complete the order as I didn't wan't a new contract with a new number.Today I tried again (incase I d...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone To Offer Red+ For Families With Shared Data

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/red-plus/index.htmVodafone have announced they are to offer families a shared data plan. Each user would have unlimited minutes and texts and the leader would have between 2gb and 13gb of data shared across ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new topic area

Hi Toby and team, is it possible that we can get an area dedicared to Industry news, just so their is no repeat posts on news and new up and commings in the industry as the off topic and discussion and feed back is a little confusing to read at times...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nexus 8 Leak

suggesting this will be a Google-branded Nexus tablet and not one marketed as an HTC - the tweets claim it does not have Sense, HTC’s user interface, as seen on the One (M8) smartphone.The Nexus 8 is expected to be a slightly larger tablet than the N...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are Three Offering Unlimited 4g Data?

Earlier this evening I had an email from USwitch. In the email one of the offerings was as follows:Iphone 5s (free handset)600 minutesUnlimited textsUNLIMITED 4G DATAAll for £35 a monthWill this challenge o2's data offers?Will customers move for unli...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 & Voda in Deal to share Arqiva Towers

http://www.lse.co.uk/AllNews.asp?code=ebaekmv4&headline=PRESS_Vodafone_And_O2_Strike_SiteSharing_Deal_With_Arqiva__FTO2 and Vodafone have signed a deal that will see the operators share Arqiva's 16000+ masts for the next 10 years.This is planned to r...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos