cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you cancel a bolt on when you don't have enough balance for a bolt on?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently don't have enough balance for a couple of bolt on's.  I have been on to try and cancel the bolt on's and it has said there are technical issues on the page when I tried to cancel it.  Am I allowed to cancel the bolt on or is it too late and I will be charged for the bolt on when I top up?

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144873 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
I would suggest you call 4445 to speak to CS about cancelling if you don't want them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
  • 144873 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
I would suggest you call 4445 to speak to CS about cancelling if you don't want them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try again to cancel the bolt on via your Myo2.

I do.

Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. 

Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to cancel through my 02 and it has come up saying there are technical issues.

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will need to phone customer services then on 4445
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Myo2 can sometimes be a bit Glitchy but sorts itself out normally quite quickly.

Possibly Live Chat can help. They have with me in the past ref bolt ons.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whilst at risk of going slightly off topic here, I am concerned about the number of o2 apps that are "glitchy". MyO2, TuGo (enuf said) to name but to.

If the MyO2 app (and any others) don't work properly then o2 really should sort them out. What with this, poor network, failing customer services, @jonsie is right o2 are struggling and are not the network they were.
Message 8 of 19

MI5
  • 144873 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
I can't say I've ever found the My O2 app glitchy, if I'm honest.
There are times it doesn't work but this is usually late evening when they do maintenance on the website.
I do agree with the fact they need to improve their data network performance though.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Myo2 app has always behaved itself thankfully.

Tugo has always seemed to be in a 'beta' stage from all the feedback given by users of it.

Calling over Wifi may just retire it soon.
Message 10 of 19