Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forum layout change?

Hi all...Just wondering if we suddenly have a new layout to Forum design? When I was here this morning all was normal...log off and come back this afternoon to find this new layout?... I am on my laptop NOT mobile.The box on the right hand side has n...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 91 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just to say...

Hi I'm Selina and had just completed an upgrade using the online 'live' chat system. The agent who dealt with my contract is called Bane (Capita/O2 advisor deals with O2 products). Unfortunately during the time when I was trying to complete the contr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 priority ticket prices!

Hi i was just wondering if the o2 priority tickets are the same price as general admission? Do you pay a premium for getting the tickets first? Thanks!

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual Sim Call redirect

Hi All, As a sufferer of terrible O2 reception, and I still have way over a year left in my contract, I've thought of a method that may reduce my problems, but wanted to get some techie advice on it. If I get a dual sim phone, and I put my O2 sim ins...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay and go voucher top ups

Were do i find my last vouchoucher top up details to veiw as i think O2 have my bolt on anniversary date about a week and half wrong thank you for any help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G in Manchester City Centre

I noticed that the 4g has launched in Manchester yet the max speed I'm getting it's around 10mbs people on EE are getting speeds if up to 32mbs is this peed going to increase as it rolls out officially ?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service is a misnomer

Can someone please explain how this is ok for O2 to do to a customer of multiple years with 3 contracts and a perfect credit history:1. I upgrade a phone with the assoicated new contract2. O2 sends me the wrong phone3. I spend over an hour online and...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

Good evening guys, I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was spent at Upton park watching my team lose, then a few beers and a bbq yesterday, I hope every one had a safe yet enjoyable one... Today i was sat at my desk looking at my iphone and thin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos