Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

unfair default on O2 account

Hi All, I need some help and advise please...... Recently my partner checked his Experian credit report as we are applying for a mortgage soon and upon checking this he saw that he had a default on his account from O2 going back nearly 2 years. He le...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! poor customer retention

I have recently phoned up O2 to explain I am thinking of leaving as there is a cheaper deal elsewhere and they refused to match it and gave me my PAK code and sent me on my way without a 'fight'. I have been a customer since BT cellnet and think this...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ios8 02 loss of signal

Hi can anyone help, we upgraded to ios8 and now have total loss of signal on all our phone. "no service". We had three bars before upgrade----the entire family are on 02 has anyone else had the same problem?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6/6 plus slim view cases

I rang sales yesterday for some information on when I could expect my new 6 plus I got the whole should be Friday but can't 100% guarantee, the lady then went on to offer me an official Apple slim view case for my new phone, supposedly they are the s...

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

When's the log-in going to change?

Isn't it about time the whole of the log in got an update? As soon as you log in,, there's the option to send your email address and or change your name. OK, click no (because I've already done that twice on previous months back logins). Then, up to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! micro sim help

Hi, anyone help with this, I want to put my iphone micro sim into a phone with a standard size sim slot, is there a cart or something out there that will enable me to do this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos