Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony experia ultra z review

Well I recieved my parcel to try out the ultra z and when we opened it as wife was going to use it rather than me. We was a little shocked at how big it was.Overall the ultra is a very good phone.Screen nice and clear very gd for watching videos.Batt...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

telephone wait time

your telephone wait time is ****. i have spent 30- minutews tonight so far and ovewr hour on tuesday.. bet it doesnt take that long if i want to get a new contract. Get it sorted.....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 -> My Review by BandOfBrothers.

Device name : Samsung Galaxy Note 3. By : BandofBrothers. I would like to start this ‘Try The Tech’ Review with my usual and respectful Thank you to @Toby , @MarinaP and @Marjo our O2 Community Site Management, and to 02 for permitting me once again ...

samsung-galaxy-note-3.jpg note 3 case USE.JPG noe 3 case 2_010_Origin_white.png
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail messages

Hi, are voicemail messages automatically deleted after a certain period of time? If so, can I retrieve them somehow? There's a few from last year that I wanted to keep and they seem to have disappeared. Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Malaguetas is bored

Hi Malaguetas, I've moved your topic to Off Topic as it's a more appropriate fit for that board. Please click on the link above to be redirected. Cheers,

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feeling a lead up the garden path...

Hi, Basically, there is a bit of history behind this... My 3G coverage at home 'nosedived' around the end of April to May-ish, and consequently, the ratio of 2G versus 3G uptime has 'subjectively' changed, since taking out my contract in January 2012...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 call alert

I've just activated this and my husband phoned me to check it was working. It gives him the relevant message but I did not receive the text message telling me I had missed the call....anyone else have this problem?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchanging handset within the 14 day period

Hi there, just upgraded my phone via fast track at the O2 shop and after a day I decided that I did not like it, so returned it to the shop to exchange it under the 14 day exchange policy and the manager said it is not possible.It clearly says on the...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos