Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

trouble getting the right information

I am loosing the will to live with the horrendous service i have received recently. I get the impression o2 are constantly lying to me and fobbing me off. They failed to action something on my account so i went onto the online chat and have just spen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! REPEATED MESSAGES

WHY AM I RECEIVING MESSAGES UP TO NINE TIMES AND 12 HOURS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN SENT. WHY DOES MY PHONE KEEP SEMNDING THE SAME MESSAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No O2 signal for more than 2 weeks

Had no signal in Tarbert, Loch Fyne for more than 2 weeks. Vodafone and EE are fine - only O2 is useless. Online chats for more than an hour are fruitless - I'm losing a lot of business because of this. Any suggestions as to how to get O2 to show eve...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why O2 are useless

1. After 7/8 years of service no customer loyalty. NO BENEFITS2. Offer worst contracts than competitors.3. O2 community comments are "permanent" because "thats how it is"4. Will not change my email address because I am no longer in a contract with th...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer details being leaked???

Hi,I received the below email which is almost certainly a phishing attack, given the real email address it came from and the URL behind the "HERE" link. Did anyone else get this? It is scary that they got hold of my name, email address, phone number ...

• 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

I took out a Pay Monthly contract with 500MB 4g. I want to upgrade this to a permanent 1Gb. How can I do this?I have looked at MY02 but there doies not seem to be a method to do so

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repeated Texts to & from various mobiles

My family & friends are all experiening multiple text messages being sent and received today. Is there a problem with the network somewhere in Scotland. Most mobiles are showing that the text has failed however, multiple charges are occurring as the ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

ripped off

I have been with o2 for over 15 years, my phone broke in the last few days so the first place I came was o2 shop. I saw a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini for £239.99, £90 off, bargain!!! Out of stock but can deliver in 3 days, fair enough, 3 hrs after order g...

• 28 replies
  • 1 kudos