Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has sony dropped another clanger...

Take a look in play store at "tv sideview " by sony...What is that???3 sides with no bezels at all?Thicker to accommodate new sensor and heat issues?What is it?

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Beats me!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/apple-beats-plan-paid-streaming-music-service-20150326

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crap O2 email

what the hell is up with O2 email? I've just spent some time composing a rather long email to a friend and as soon as send is pressed, up pops an error message. The mail is lost and I've wasted all that time. Not the first time this has happened. I s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible service

Called to unlock my phone on 16 March. Got PAC and told 7 working days to unlock ie.25 Mar at latest. I would receive e-mail when unlocked. By 27 Mar phone still not unlocked.Did a text chat twice (a very un helpful and slow system especially when th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

When 3 take over o2

Hi all.just having a beer after work in the beer garden and got to wondering when 3 take over o2 how do they "unlock " your mobile phone so it can receive the 3 signal?do they change the signal code somehow so your phone knows?BT will do the same wit...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4 G

Does any one know where o2 are currentley upgrading to 4g or have they stop now thier sell out to 3

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc one M9

totally annoyed as I received a call from carphone warehouse today saying mine had arrived, went to them to pick up and sort out the upfront cost change (O2 from £79.00 to 29.00) and "the computer says no " can't have it until 31st march. WTF

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Guru feedback

While filling out my feedback form after a guru chat ..I lost my conection ....so I just wanted to say that the quick service, accurate information and well mannered guru, was much appreciated ...not sure if the guru had to be identified in the quest...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos