Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will o2 follow suit...?

So it appears as though EE are copying 3's policy to allow monthly customers to use their inclusive minutes and texts while in the EU. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/bills-and-utilities/phone/the-ee-perk-that-every-mobile-firm-may-have-to-offer-in-10-mon...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What am I doing wrong?

I typed up a review, saved it as a draft and left it to have dinner. Having returned, I cannot edit it or view it. THe message that pops up is: "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your ...

Fellwalker by Level 9: Fired up
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 Rumours and Release

I can’t believe it, the latest iPhone is almost out. The iPhone 7 release date is rumoured to be September 16th and pre-orders from early September. It is fair to say that the iPhone 7 has come under a lot of scrutiny online. Nothing is official yet,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I've just attempted an early upgrade for the note 7, everything went OK until confirming order then a something went wrong error popped up, payment has been taken. Upgrade customer service said the orders still live and all I need to do is click the ...

Paul112 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 75 replies
  • 0 kudos

What apps should O2 develop?

Hey guys, We've had some fantastic discussions on apps over the past few weeks with some really interesting feedback from the community. Were interested to hear what else would you like to see available as an O2 app? What sort of apps do you think wo...

o2-logo-bubbles.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent Query

Dear Sir/Madam, I am disappointed with the service of O2 as I have had overdue notices on my account for the last 3 to 4 months. I have called each month to set up a direct debit and I called two days ago once again to set it up. Each of the four tim...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Network App - Thoughts and feedback

Hi guys, Continuing the recent discussions on O2 apps today we would like to get your feedback on the My Network app. The My Network app test your speeds on the go, report any network issues through the app and get status updates for your location wi...

My Network app.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Store & Share - We'd like to hear from you!

Hi guys, O2 Store & Share provides O2 customers with unlimited cloud storage which can be used to keep your important files backed up and safe. If the unfortunate happens and your handset is lost or damaged any files you have backed up using Store & ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Qualcomm Vulnerabilities

Can we expect patches soon to protect us against QuadRooter? For those that have not heard, QuadRooter is a set of four vulnerabilities affecting Android devices built using Qualcomm chipsets. Some of the devices at risk include, Google Nexus 5X, Nex...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fantastic staff at Yate - Bristol shop

I would like to say a very special thank tou to Cjarlie and Nigel at the O2 shop in Yate Bristol. I have had my new phone about 2 months now and have to say they have not been trouble free. I retured to the shop (Broadmead Bristol) where I purchased ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos