Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for PUK Code

Hello and having decided to keep my mobile and move to GiffGaff yes that one, I made two attempts to get a working PUK code one of 30 mins and one of 17mins. Did I get a code yes did it work no so I have taken the transcripts and complained to your r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payg

How about putting the correct instructions in the payg sim pack Here's what it tells me to do......To top up to online O2.co.uk/topup doesn't work can't phone CS of payg phone no credit. Phoned of landline to be told 1st top up must be via voucher, n...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turkish Internet banking

I'm trying to access my turkish Internet banking in Turkey. My uk phone is the registered number and all was okay until last week. Now, I'm not receiving the single use encrypted pin number which is sent by text when I log in. The bank has checked an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 SUX

CHARGING US FOR OUR OWN INFORMATION, WILL PASS IT TO MI6/NSA WITHOUT A WHIM OR SELL IT TO THIRD PARTIES BUT ASK FOR THE INFOR ON "1 DAY, NO 1 CALL " AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE £10, WELL I AINT GOT £10, DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP AND GOT FOBBED OFF

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

online chat

how about having an online chat option that people can actually use... it seems to exist on the site but never an agent available to chat with

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted messages

Hi this is patricia can you block no.64405 from sending mesages as its costing me 4.99p each time they send a message ...thankyou ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades to note 7

Tried yesterday to upgrade to to preorder Samsung Note 7, after talking to upgrade staff for 30 mins, completed online order including credit card details, placed order and told phone could be picked up on the 30th, recieved further email stating cli...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I was mislead by O2, see comments.

Good afternoon. I was mislead too. My wife had a pay as you go sim and when we call to get the PAC code they offered us a deal. £10 = unilimited minutes, unlimited text and 2gb. It's perfect for her. After they finished with her I did ask if I change...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos