Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward nominations for September 2016

Hi everyone, September is now coming to a close and the weather is getting colder which means its time for the monthly rewards nomination! Each month we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum over the last month that made a good contr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iphone 6

Just upgraded early to a iPhone 6 silver I know it's away from android but fancied a change will be keeping my note 4 as a back up stayed with vodafone phone should arrive on tuesday via DPD

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Note 7

Has anybody else been contacted by CS regarding the Note7 who has pre-ordered the phone but not received it yet? I just had, what I consider to be, the strangest conversation I've ever had with CS. She was clearly reading from a script as she stumble...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get 50% Discount on all O2 Airtime Tariffs

Having been a loyal customer of o2 for over 15 years, my contract is now up and I am looking for an iphone 7 with a price/tariff that is realitive to the loyalty I have shown. The only advice provided from India Capita Chat Centre was to 'find a frie...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Well done Yeovil store

I just want to publicly thank Kevin at the yeovil store walked in yesterday to do my IPhone 6s Yearly upgrade and walked out with a 128gb iPhone 7 Black in approx 20 mins. Obviously the store had stock of the model I wanted and my old 6s was in mint ...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worming out.

I'll post here as well as discussions and feedback, as one of my, many, gripes about o2. I was passed on to a second "guru" who was only interested in telling me my year warranty was 6 months, and expired. I've had the 'phone 5 months... Annoying to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia XA Ultra camera problems

Hello All! Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, this is my first post. I upgraded from my trusty Z2 at the beginning of August, was recommended the XA Ultra in store, looked good so I agreed. Realised almost immediately that the camera is...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

I have been invited to give feedback after upgrading my account. Anyone doing this should read the terms and conditions first which you have to sign up to. You risk being sued by 02 and pay legal costs if they reckon you have breached them. Needless ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UK Mail how reliable are they?

I ordered a phone yesterday morning, I wasn't expecting much to happen on a Sunday to be honest but my item was collected yesterday by UK Mail. I then received a text message saying my phone would be delivered today, I wasn't expecting it today, when...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh due on the 25th

I went to an o2 store today to try and find out what are their plans of fulfilling their promise of our refresh upgrades on the 25th as we were not allowed to preorder. The assistant told me we will get our phones in December!!!!When I tried to find ...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos