Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

247MB left . What could I have achieved with that

HiI acquired a Linx tablet about 3m ago. Its win 10 and mostly used at home! cos I dont know how to use it elsewhere basically.There's 247 MB left on my sim card this month and last month, What could that have been used for if I'd used the tablet out...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unsolicited Paddy Power messages

Hello,I bought a sim card in December (2016) for use in a 'spare' phone.There are only 11 received texts in total and two are from Paddy Power.I could not be less interested in sport or gambling, but I am interested in how Paddy Power have obtained m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get involved: Content feedback needed!

Hello guys This topic is where you can ask and suggest what content you would like to see under the Community Knowledge Base: “How-To-Guides” and “Reviews” What content do you think is missing that might help? What How-To-Guides would you like the co...

MercedesS by Former Staff
  • 29 replies
  • 2 kudos

Slow data when travelling

Hi,When I travel in Europe I never get 4G... only 3G but incredibly slow... so painfully slow that I can't even usually download WhatsApp pics. I hear other networks give great fast 4G to travellers. Can someone please explain why the speed is so slo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi ZTE MF65M

How do i change password and when people scan how do i change how it appears instead of 02 wifi and tbe numbers after it

Buddon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 RECYCLE - DON'T RISK IT!

O2 recycle offered me £23 for my well looked after iPad Air. They claimed it had "deep scratches" on the screen. It did not.I asked for it to be returned. They returned it in packaging that would offer less protection than my pants. I opened the "env...

Lack of customer care

Three weeks ago I claimed on my o2 insurance. I received a refurbished iPhone 5s. It broke after 3 days, I was sent another, it broke after 4 days, I was sent another it broke after 3 days and today I have received the forth refurbished phone. Still ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos