Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia N97.....o2 say NO?

Hi there peeps, i was looking forward to the new Nokia N97 coming out, and wondered why i hadnt seen anything on the website, phoned o2 up and at first they said they were not going to do the handset at all, then they said well maybe they would but d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nice customer services

Today I was making an enquiry about a new phone...I was kept on hold for over an hour whilst they redirected me to the right department, not that I mind, I have a speakerphone and just left it onThen when they picked up I heard"I suppose I'd better d...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store Manchester NEVER VISIT

Bought a new phone from 02 on 1.05.10 and the microphone went, i.e. I could dial calls and hear other people but they could not hear me in less than 4 weeks. This falls under NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and FAULTY as per the Sale of Goods Act 1979. There ans...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad and foreign credit cards

Hello!So O2 have provided clarity on their iPad rates but I can't get an answer to my question and I'm hoping you might be able to assist.I have a colleague coming to the UK with a US iPad. It seems he can pop in to an O2 store and pick up an mSim to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did o2 customer service break my phone?!

My wife and I both have iphones (hers is a 3GS / mine's a 3G) and this morning hers was showing "no signal". Mine was completely fine and I'd been using it without any problems.She called o2 customer service who told her to turn our phones off and sw...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire out of stock?

I ordered an HTC desire last week on o2 and was told on the phone that it would arrive last Friday (14/05/2010), it's now Tuesday and still hasn't arrived. I heard from one person that the Desire is out of stock everywhere in the UK and would have to...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insure problems

Has anyone else had a really hard time getting a claim processed by O2 Insure? I called on Monday morning last week and was advised I'd get a call back within 48 hours.It wasn't until Thursday evening that I spoke to someone who could help - up to th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

joggler

i have just ordered a joggler it sgould be here today its says i need a family bolton but i only want to use it for persoinal use can anyone offer me any advice cause the info on the websites not that clear thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 website not designed for new (foreign) customers

This is just some general feedback on the O2 website. I'm about to move from overseas to the UK so have been looking at the mobile plans for when I get there. I found what looked to be a good O2 plan on a comparison site so came to the O2 site to hav...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Joggler not going into sleep mode

So I got my Joggler on Friday, but after leaving it on for hours it doesn't seem to go into sleep mode, it just stays on the clock screensaver, I have toyed around with the delays on the screensaver but it doesn't seem to want to work, any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos