cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joggler

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have just ordered a joggler it sgould be here today its says i need a family bolton but i only want to use it for persoinal use can anyone offer me any advice cause the info on the websites not that clear thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You do not need a family bolt on. This is only if you want free calls and text to 4 other o2 customers. You can just plug the joggler in and play. Enjoy!
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks just waiting for the courier to drop it off its coming between 2-5 but i want it now lol i heard theres an apps store as well is this true if anyone got a link ????
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is an App store, but NOTHING like the iPhone App Store. It basically has a few games, Youtube and Googlemaps. Still worth a visit thought. This will automatically update when you plug it in. All the updates are done automatically so need to browse for links. And the O2 website is not much help for the Joggler so any questions just ask here.

Enjoy it! Tis good fun!
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok thanks mate for your help i will let you know how i get on with it fingers crossed i dont blow the thing up or anything lol
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hahaha! No I really hope not! Good luck!
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
where did you order your joggler from? Been out of stock on website since monday.
ta
Message 7 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I ordered one when they were out of stock, and got it within a week.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 8