cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon,

I am charged by O2 for the full 24 months air time, because it look like O2 is cancelling contract with me and they just didn't even bothered to inform me about it. Problem is though that i have arranged with O2 Business team? to pay my bill on 7th of August but the payment never came out even though i had money available on my bank account so i find this to be unfair. Plus i have sent my hpone to o2 insurance about month ago and only thing i heard was that it arawed wherever it is supposed to arrive and that was amost three weeks ago from now. So i am left without a phone and without phone line and i dont know waht am i supposed to do.

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23161 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

Sorry, but this is a customer to customer forum. We have no access to account related issues. You'll need to speak to customer service: http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Contact your business advisor or O2 business CS.
Numbers on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 123145 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

The only thing you can do is contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

We have NO access to your account here sadly..

Edited to correct my last sentence Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Britteny, is this an actuall business contract? I can not see why o2 would just canx your agreement for no reason, did you request o2 to canx your contract?? what was the reason for your phone going off to be repaired?? have you any written corraspondance from the business team advising why they are canx your contract?

Message 5 of 30

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
BR TRINITY
Message 6 of 30

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Is this only one payment that has been missed? If you are able to speak with them and make an immediate payment they may well allow the contract to continue as was.

Message 7 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont know what the exact name of the team i was talking to becasue they all say it differently(wonder why?) but problem is i didnt agree to nothing, they were supposed to take money when it was agreed but they didnt and they could and if i didnt go to look into my O2 i wouldnt even know about it, because they didnt let me know nothing. And my phone went for repair and i havent seen it for over a month without explanation
Message 8 of 30

MI5
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Still the same advice - contact CS who are the only ones who can sort this for you.
They need to check your account to see why payments weren't collected and they will chase your phone repair up for you also.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was like this....two months i was without job so obviously i didnt pay bill they diconnected me....i phoned them up and paid and they reconnected me....then suddenly they were trying to take money for my bill on different day then usually so i phoned them up and arranged a different day and they didnt take the money even though it was available on my bank account and now without any info about it they are trying to get me pay for full 24 month contract. plus even if the contract i being cancelled considering i have O2 refresh they r supposed to charge only for Airtime but they are trying to charge me for the phone as well and i do not even have the phone but they have it. Im sorry it i wrote in funny way or it not very understandable but i am really really angry
Message 10 of 30