Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay bill

J-F
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I left O2 because I have no signal where I live so was paying for nothing but am unable to pay the final bill. I tried to leave by calling (got cut off every time I said I wanted to leave - yeah really?)   so was unable to do that, nor could I do it in the shop so cancelled the DD on the advice of the O2 shop. 

Now I am being bombarded with emails and texts telling me I need to pay the final bill - all saying I owe different amounts,  but there is no bill showing on my account and they will not take payment in the O2 shop. I have tried to call customer services on several occasions and got nowhere and have written to them with no answer. 

I just want to pay the bill!

For a tech company, being unable to contact them by anything other than phone (which doesn't work) is RIDICULOUS.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145037 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@J-F 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Cancelling the dd was not good advice from the shop @J-F 

You should have gotten a PAC or STAC code and used that to move your number/cancel your number with o2.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 6

J-F
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did get a STAC code and used it. But it still doesn't give me any way to pay the bill other than a phone call. 

Companies must give disabled customers other options than a phone call. 

Message 4 of 6

J-F
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank  you but I want to pay without making a phone call as I am disabled. 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145037 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@J-F 

See accessibility options here https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all/services-and-support

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 6