Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Validity of text messages

How do you change the validity of a text message sent. I got a report saying message expired after 48 hours because recipient didn't have their phone on. Can it be extended?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no date coverage

Hi I've just done a sim swap from my HTC Hero to 'upgrade' to my wife's cast off iPhone 3Gs. I can connect to email through WiFi but when out of WiFi range I get a message telling me that i don't subscribe to Cellular Data. This worked fine on my HTC...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I have for about half an hour now, had no signal at all

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 3 wants re-installing please help

Hi, my battery completely dies this afternoon. I put it on charge about 4:30. At 8pm tonight it turned itself on finally but when I unlock the keypad it asks me to connect it to itunes. However when I unplug it from the mains it does nothing and when...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just got a 2nd hand Iphone

Hi there Just bought a 2nd hand Iphone and topped up with £15 as I want it unlatched. Sent off my request but it's bounced back saying that I didn't pass the security checks. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't dialled anyone on it as I d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to i-phone 5

Hi Could someone tell me if O2 when upgrading to an i-phone 5 include a new sim card? I know they take the new micro sim. I'm getting my phone sent to the store to collect, if they don't send one am i able to get one from the store or do I have to or...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my account

i have 3 iphones i pay for and get 3 bills per month, my daughters iphone 5 needs to go to apple store because of charging problems and i need paperwork to prove i got it in jan/feb this year. on my account i only can get details of my account

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service on iPhone 3GS???

Hi there I've had 'No Service' on my iPhone 3GS for around a week and figured it may have been a little down time for O2 (I'm Pay as you go). However, I've just checked the O2 website and tested the service with my postcode and it should be fine. Is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4 data signal stronger than iPhone 5 next to it

I have 2 iPhone's sat next to each other right now in my office at work both on O2. 1 is an iPhone 4 which is a bring your own device handset used with a corporate SIM & software, the other an iPhone 5 which is my personal phone. The iPhone 4 has 3G ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos