Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 5S on the Refresh Tarriff

Hey guys! I took out a new refresh contract with the iPhone 5S. I needed it unlocked as I need it for use on two networks, when I enquired about the unlock on live chat, I was told they would unlock the handset, but only after the phone plan had been...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 170 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s

Just I set my new 5s up everythingp ok apart from my Bluetooth ???? It says it's on but my phone can't be recognised by anyone , any ideas ???????

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yet another question about e-mail and smtp.o2.co.uk

Sorry to add another thread about outgoing e-mail but reading through many others I still can't set it to work. What works on my phone is:Host Name: smtp.o2.co.ukUsername: firstnamelastnamePassword: ***********Use SSL: NoAuthentication: PasswordServe...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello!!!

I bay iPhone 4,but I to need sim cart.I would like not change my number,You can send my new sim cart with my old number. Thanks You.Nate.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

personal hotspot

where do I access my personal hotspot on my phone? I want to use an ipad and also use my mobile phone to make sure that I stay connected to the internet wherever I am

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint Now on ipad

You need either a qualifying office 365 subscription or in app purchace te edit / create but free to view all of the above typesJust downloading will update later on funcionality

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network settings iPhone 4

Hey.This question may have been asked before but I just got an iPhone 4 and everything is working fine except for the mobile network. It doesn't seem to be any connection with the 3G since I cannot check my mail or any other things that require inter...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 iPhone and iPad charging myths debunked.

5 iPhone and iPad charging myths debunked."We’ve all heard a lot of charging myths. “Don’t keep your iPhone plugged in throughout the night,” “Don’t talk on the phone while it’s charging,” “Let the phone completely discharge, and only then put it bac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos