Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky sports?

Hi i have an iphone6 on refresh and was wondering does anyone know if i can watch sky sports? I have bt tv at home but i was wondering if its possible to watch on my phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I am due an upgrade next month, but ive unfortuantely smashed my iphone 5. I understand o2 pay customers £100 for their old handset. If i owe money on my handset will they take money out of the money for my old handset?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone 5s and signal strength

Is it a common problem for 5s users to suffer from very low to non existentvsignal strength when compared to even a 5c which my wife owns . Am so fed up with poor signal from o2 but wonder if any of this is attributable to the phone itself. Thanks

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim and change tariff

Hi, Whilst chaging my phone I removed my SIM and the dog got hold of it! needless to say it is no longer usable. How can I get a duplicate SIM? 2nd question; I want to change my tariff. My usage is down and I want to minimize my outgoings until my ci...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to login/register o2 wifi hotspots

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a 4s and it started to not be connect properly to O2 wifi hotspots. I connect to the wifi and then go on safari and its the page where you have to type in a code you recieve via text. Whenever I type...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocked iphone not activating sim over wifi

I have an unlocked iphone4 that was locked to the o2 network. When I try to activate a sim of a different carrier over wifi it doesn't activate, it says no service.

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4

как отвязать оператора О2

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi problems on underground

I'm having a problem with connecting to the wifi on the London underground. It keeps telling me I need to register my mobile with o2 (I have an O2pay as you go simcard,) and that they will text me further details-except I never recieve any further te...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail and call forwarding

Hi I have got an annoying problem that I can not see how to solve. I use a third party visual voicemail, this involves the call to be diverted when the phone is off. it all works but the only problem is that o2 before forwarding the call, plays a mes...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos