Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The BLACK iPhone 7 PLUS Thread

Thought I'd start a thread for those who have received their black iPhone 7 Plus. Feel free to leave reviews, pics and of course let us know the memory size.

KingKojo by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black

Seems odd that people like me who ordered in the first few days haven't recieved their 32GB Plus Black when from last week it's been saying up to 2 weeks if you ordered now. Surely those who pre ordered from 11-12th would have got the 32GB Plus Black...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch, 256GB, Space Grey

I ordered this item on the o2 shop, It currently says , In Stock Free delivery next working day when you order by midnight. I keep asking live chat and they told me it's out of stock. Why am I being messed around, Why is it showing in stock then live...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 delivery issues

Ordered my iphone 7 Friday said it would be a week wait which I don't mind, heard nothing no tracking number or delivery date! So talked on the online chat to find out what's happening to be told it's out of stock and they don't know when more are co...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My number

How do I transfer my number from gift gaff to o2? I already have my pac code ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 speaker cracking

My iphone 7 speaker is making a crackling/popping noise when on Facetime. This only happens when the person on the other end speaks. Has anyone else had this issue? The phone is under 2 weeks old, should I just return it?Many thanks, John

Trying to back up iPhone but keeps saying invalid response received

Hi everyone been trying to backup my iphone 6 plus but i cant because it keps saying itunes could not connect to the iPhone “Carlos's iPhone” because an invalid response was received from the device.Im trying to back it up to my macbook.Really frusta...

iPhone 7 delivery

It seems as though the majority of people who preordered on the 9th September have recieved a text from O2 about their order.. whether it's been dispatched or delayed. I haven't recieved any texts from either O2 or DPD. What does this mean as now I c...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone threads

I have a good idea, let's all start a new iPhone thread asking the same questions as all the other threads. Come on admin, don't you think we could merge threads without having to wade through so many? Or does that not matter for this particular phon...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33 replies
  • 3 kudos