Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not enabled on upgraded iPhone

Dear Sir/Madame,I recently upgraded my iPhone 5 to an iPhone 7.I am not able to use mobile data for apps. Can I check the you have the correct settings for my phone? Stettings are:Mobile dataAPN: idata.o2.co.ukUsername: vertigoPassword:****** Visual ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus update more issues

Woke up yesterday to find there was another update yesterday hoping it would solve my data issue but instead it has created another.I can't send emails now.Deleted the account,re-added and still can't.Had to download an app.Not very happy

Resolved! o2 IGNORANCE AND APPAULING CUSTOMER SERVIVCE!!!!!!!!

been on hold for over 40 minutes now, been tring to contact for 10 days!! no signal, unable to use phone. new sim card not arrived which supposedly was sent out last week. how can i even do anything or speak to anyone when its impossible to get throu...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Size of text messages

just got iphone 7 and since getting it can not send larger type text messages. have I not ticked the right box, very confused Graham

GrahamL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I have tried to get a live chat for 30 mins now and it still doesnt work. May i please find out my pac code?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interference

Just been on the phone to my sister when a woman comes on the line me an my sister couldn't hear each apart from this angry sounding woman has my iPhone been hacked

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can people hack your apple id causing issues with phone

I am currently having many issues with my apple I.D, it keep requesting my password and i changed it to avoid problems like this. Late last night it popped up to request my password and then went onto telling me somone was trying to search for my Iph...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Want to upgrade so it's asking for the outstanding payment and the upfront cost and all the rest for my new phone which is fine. I put all my details in at least 20 times and it says something about there being an error with my details which there cl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I changed from pay and go to pay monthly sim and want to keep my old number but this hasn't worked so what can you do

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos